LIFE UPDATE

Friday 1 May 2015

I've realised that it's been a really long time since I last posted, so I thought it would be an appropriate time to just write a quick post today to let you know that I haven't completely abandoned The Blonde.

As you'll know from reading my previous post, I lost my aunt to cancer very recently - we were incredibly close so it really has been the saddest time.

I haven't been out much because I haven't really wanted to do anything, and in turn I haven't had much to blog about, or the motivation to put together some content to post. Hence all has been a little bit quiet on the blogging front this past week.

I've just returned from a 3 day mini break with Matt which I'm looking forward to posting about - it really was much needed and I feel so much better for it :)

I also have some beauty related posts lined up as I have acquired a few new products that definitely need discussing, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

Anyway...that's where I'm at.

Hope you are all well, wherever in the world you are reading from, and thanks for your continual support for my blog, it is very much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment