BLOGLOVING: MARCH

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Despite the fact that March was a long month, it has absolutely flown by and April has crept up on me already...to the point where I am totally unprepared for my 'March Favourites' post that I was due to write on the 31st...today! Luckily I have a day off tomorrow to shoot some snaps of what I have been loving this month, so keep your eyes peeled. You must all know by now that I am a little bit useless when it comes to meeting blogging deadlines, especially with my ever delayed weekly Doha Diaries posts, like on Sunday!

April isn't all that has crept up either. The temperature here in Doha has suddenly skyrocketed (today was a toasty 35 degrees) and it's only going to get hotter. I am particularly excited for a day off in the sunshine tomorrow with the mister!

In the absence of my March Favourites post, I will leave you with some of the blogs that I have been enjoying this month, so that hopefully you can enjoy them too :)

Milk Bubble Tea
This is such a pretty blog - I don't think any other blogger has blog photos as pretty as Becky from Milk Bubble Tea. She is a lifestyle blogger who takes gorgeous photos of little snippets of her life, from cupcakes, to homeware, to makeup, to her adorable sausage dog Oscar...now I totally can't decide if I want a pug or a sausage dog, he's too cute!

Mariannan
Marianna Makela is a lifestyle blogger from Finland, whose blog I followed a few years ago but completely forgot about. It was only recently that I rediscovered her, and I'm very pleased to see that she is still posting the gorgeous photos that drew me to her blog in the first place. She has an effortlessly cool style, and her blog documents fashion, homeware, food etc, with a handy English translation for us overseas readers.

The Sunday Chapter
Another lifestyle blog...I seem to be favouring these over beauty blogs at the moment, probably because I'm so darn curious and love reading about other peoples lives. Angela is an Aussie based lifestyle blogger with a simple, clean layout that I really love (blog envy right here!) and great photos. She writes about a mix of lifestyle, beauty, fashion and food...a blog that is right up my street :)

Top with Cinnamon
Izy Hossack is a food blogger who I have been turning to a lot recently for meal inspo (if I am going to be some poor fools wife someday I really should learn how to cook!) As the self-proclaimed Worlds Worst Cook, I need all of the help I can get, and I really enjoy reading Izy's recipe posts, which are always accompanied by gorgeous photos that always make me hungry! She has even released her own cook book...amazing what people can achieve from being successful with their blogging hobby. I am looking forward to trying out her sweet potato gnocchi next!

Which blogs are you currently loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment