TRAVELLING BLOGGER

Wednesday 14 January 2015

It's been a busy old week - settling back in to the swing of things at work, catching up with friends over dinner, evenings in with the loved one, exciting events, and a much needed couple of evenings in taking time for myself.

In the midst of this all, I travelled over to Beauty In Beta to write a guest blog post for the lovely Beth, who very sweetly asked if I would like to write a post for her excellent beauty and lifestyle blog. I jumped at the chance, and chose to write all about my top tips for travelling, and in-flight beauty essentials, which you can check out here.

I'd love to continue to make flying a comfortable experience, so if you have any further top tips to throw my way, or any must-have products to pack in my hand luggage, please let me know in the comments below!


Don't forget to check out the rest of Beth's blog and also her YouTube channel - she's fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment